|Reindeer Merry Christmas Ornament|
I am making this Christmas ornament to be put in one of my office team Christmas tree which is on top of a her desk. I do not think it is not really the team Christmas tree as as far as I know no one sponsor for it. It is rather a personal interest to make up the festive feel in the office as we spend so many hours in office nowadays. I would like to make a small contribution to the Christmas tree as well to send my wishes to others. Thus, I made this Christmas ornament.
I guess it would be fun to make a shaker Christmas ornament as handmade things are very rare found and see in Malaysia. Thus, I guess a shaker Christmas ornament would make it more appreciated and noticeable.
|Close-up: Adding shimmer before the shaker Christmas ornament is assembly|
Then, the supplies for shaker Christmas ornament are die cut and assemble accordingly. I double up the foam so that there are more rooms for the beads to move around.
This card is entering the challenge(s) organized by:
1) Just Us Girls JUGS - Word Week #322 - Merry (ends by 10 December 2015)
2) Crafty Girls Creation Challenge 10 Anything Goes (ends by 17 December 2015)
3) My Time to Craft! - Challenge #310 - Christmas Animals (ends by 18 December 2015)
4) Natalie and Amy's Challenge - #39 Christmas (ends by 28 December 2015)
5) A Gem of a Challenge - Challenge #159 - Anything Christmas Goes (ends by 08 January 2016
Copic markers used: B00, E11, E13, E21, E23, E35, E37, E50 and R29