Friday, September 13, 2013

More Lawn Fawn Stamps!

Left : Lawn Fawn A Good Apple
Right : Lawn Fawn Critters on the Farm
Custom Crops is having the 'Back to School Sale' which initially will ends on 16 August 2013 but extended till 23 August 2013. It is having 20% discount off all items!

Although the discount is not that much compare to the last time I bought from them, I need some stamp sets for my next projects. Thus, I just selected two (2) Lawn Fawn stamp sets only. This time is my smallest purchase in Custom Crops first because the discount offered is not that much and secondly is due to my budget limitation. There are few Lawn Fawn stamp sets and dies that I wanted so badly but due to the next projects urgency, I have to trade them for these two (2) stamp sets.

Lawn Fawn Critters on the Farm
I ordered and paid on 23 August 2013 and the shipping notification was sent to me on 29 August 2013. I thought Custom Crops shipping is the fastest but my PTI parcel beats it this time! Both of the orders was shipped on the same day but my PTI parcel arrived three (3) days earlier.

Sample or free gift from Custom Crops
As always, Custom Crops have sample in customers' order. This time sample is the same as previous order - a bunch of different sizes and colors card stocks, a partial of Cosmo Cricket - Delovely: Delirious and a little brad! To be frank, I am yet to use any of these free samples! Hopefully I have a chance to use them soon!

Well, with these two (2) stamp sets arrival, my next projects are going to start off soon or else it will be a waste that I purposely purchased these stamps and dies! Hope to see my new projects in next two weeks!

No comments: