Monday, June 03, 2013

Some of Wish Lists Fulfilled!

Top row from left to right :
Lawn Fawn Harold's ABCs
Lawn Fawn Home Sweet Home Lawn Cuts
Lawn Fawn Home Sweet Home stamp set
Cuttlebug® A2 Swiss Dots Emboss Folder
Ranger Embossing Powder - Gold
Jet Black StazOn ink pad
I been waiting for Custom Crops' National Scrapbooking Day (NSD) sale and keeping my eyes on my e-mail for Custom Crops newsletter announcing the sale. Finally, the newsletter arrive on 04 May 2013 whereby the will be a 24 hours sale for NSD. However, the sale discount this year is limited up to 50% compared to last year which is 75%. Well, any discount is great as it means more saving!


From left to right :
Ranger Embossing Powder - Gold
Jet Black StazOn ink pad
I quickly select and add the stamp sets I been wanting to the cart. Since there still a bit of room (I mean budget) for other items, I add on the Jet Black StazOn ink pad as I been postponing to make a card with plastic sheet for a while. 

I also added a gold embossing powder as I find it useful for a number of occasions (Chinese New Year and wedding, just to name one or two occasions). Furthermore, my stash only consists of white embossing powder. I think I need to at least have the basics colors of white, black, gold, silver and clear. I think these colors are commonly used compared to other colors.


Cuttlebug® A2 Swiss Dots Emboss Folder
The shipping rate is the same after I play (add into and take off from the cart) with few other items. However, due to budget limitation, I just make up my mind and taken the final item, Cuttlebug® A2 Swiss Dots Emboss Folder into my cart. This embossing folder has been in my wish list for a while. Although it is not that expensive but I did not give priority for it as most of the time, my priority goes to stamp sets! :P

I made my payment on the 05 May 2013 and an e-mail confirmation was delivered to me. It is also and has been always stated that the delivery will be typically shipped within 3-5 business days. However, I did not get any e-mail on the delivery confirmation after 10 days of waiting. I began to worried and decided to write in to Custom Crops.


From left to right :
Lawn Fawn Harold's ABCs
Lawn Fawn Home Sweet Home Lawn Cuts
Lawn Fawn Home Sweet Home stamp set
Amy from Custom Crops reverted on 17 May 2013 that they been waiting for Jet Black StazOn ink pad stock arrival which delayed my order shipment. Amy informs that they expected it to arrive by the early next week. She ensures that my order will be shipped once they gotten the stock. Well, it is either Custom Crops' inventory got issue or the initial stock have some issue as when my order was placed, there is no mention that the Jet Black StazOn ink pad needs to be back ordered. Anyhow, at least now my worry has lessen after knowing the truth.

On 20 May 2013, Custom Crops finally shipped my order. Phew~ Well, it arrived today! Yay! It was actually delivered to my doorstep on 31 May 2013 but I was away outstation. Thanks to my darling husband who helped me to pick up from the post office just now!


Sample or free gift from Custom Crops
Well, Custom Crops always have sample in customers' order. But this time, it is not quarter part sample of pattern paper. I get a bunch of different sizes and colors card stocks, a partial of Cosmo Cricket - Delovely: Delirious and a little brad! I think if I put all these papers together, I able to make a card or two out of it.

I hope to use these 'toys' as soon as possible! I really have a great idea to use that Lawn Fawn Home Sweet Home stamp set!

No comments: