Thursday, May 23, 2013

You're the Best Music Teacher!

You're the Best Music Teacher!
The seventh Teacher's Day card is for my daughter Music teacher.

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Challenge #125 (MFTWSC125)
I adopt the sketch from MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Challenge #125 (MFTWSC125) as shown above. I wish I have something on music but I do not! Thus, I have to make use what I have.

Close-up : Fishtail or banner with sentiment
I use pattern paper for the background panel as in sketch in which attached onto a pink card base. A yellow fishtail or banner is created and the sentiment is stamped on it. It is attached onto the background panel as in sketch.

Close-up : Flower and leaves
The flower and leaves are stamped onto a white card stock and colored using Copic markers. They are trimmed accordingly. The leaves are arranged and attached onto the card. The flower is attached using pop dots.

The card is finished with two (2) pink gems to the right and left of the word 'best'.

Dimension : 10.16cm x 15.24cm or 4" x 6"
Type : Vertical fold
Inlay : None

If you would like to have a similar design of these items or individual item, please fill up the custom order form here. Please do include the color or theme you prefer, purpose of the item(s) (farewell, retirement, birthday and etc) and message (if any).

This card is entering the challenge(s) organized by :

Stamps and tools used :

No comments: