Tuesday, May 07, 2013

I Won at the Ribbon Carousel Second Birthday Blog Hop!

I won (or get picked) at the recent Ribbon Carousel Second Birthday Blog Hop! I am just so lucky as there are so many participants! Even there are a number of gift sponsors and a bunches of chances, I really lucky to get picked!

I stumble upon Ribbon Carousel Second Birthday Blog Hop when I was checking challenge sites for challenges to participant in and Ribbon Carousel used to host one. I was in time for the blog hop and the design team creation are totally amazing and stunning!

Like usual, I did not give high hope of getting picked but this time I have a feeling that I might won which urged me to check the winner post! As I scroll down the winner post, I could not believe my eyes that I was lined up in the third line of announcement! I just stunned for a moment!

Well, I actually do not know what I won but Ribbon Carousel is so organized that it show where (as in which design team member blog) the winner get picked and what prize the winner won. I was picked from Amy Crockett's blog for My Creative Time's WOW So Many Candles stamp set as shown below.
My Creative Time WOW So Many Candles stamp set

I already have a number of stamp sets on birthday related theme but birthday is a 365 days of event as there must be someone in your life who celebrate birthday. Thus, I do not mind an additional of birthday stamp set in my collection! :P Furthermore, the sentiments in this WOW So Many Candles stamp set is so funny which I think make some great birthday cards!

Thanks to both Ribbon Carousel and My Creative Time for the prize!

Happy Second Birthday, Ribbon Carousel! May there are more to come! :P

No comments: