Friday, August 10, 2012

A Box of Goodies!

From left to right :
Sticky Thumb Sticky Dimensionals (below)
Lawn Fawn Belinda's Borders
Inkadinkado 97529 Humorous Birthday
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
It is a hot summer sale at Custom Crops from 25 July 2012 till 27 July 2012 with all glue and adhesive 25% discount, stamps 20% discount, other items 10% discount and etc. How could I miss all these!? Thus, I decided to grab some goodies!

From left to right :
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
I am keen on some foam adhesives as the dimensional foam or pop dots I been using are actually some foam tapes I bought from local stationary stores. Every time I want to use them, I need to use scissors to cut them which resulted my scissors being sticky. Not to mention that the shape of the trimmed foam will lose its shape as it is not that sturdy as it seem to be especially when I need a very tiny pieces. Another issue I face is that the thickness of the foam is not that thick whereby I need to fold the foam tape twice if I really need my layer(s) to pop up. Thus, I seldom make pop up or dimensional projects.
However, I could not resist this time as the hot summer sale at Custom Crops really capture me. I go through all the brands that Custom Crops offers on adhesives as there are various sizes and quantities in each pack with different pricing. Due to its pricing, some brands or adhesive items need to be purchase more than one (1) pack which I a bit reluctant as I would like to sample how good these foam adhesives first. Finally, I settled for Sticky Thumb Sticky Dimensionals that consist of 442 pieces variety of rectangular, squares and circles in big, medium, small and mini sizes in 2mm thickness! Great pack for starter like me at valuable price!

Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
There is once that Kristina Werner introduce or share some 'must-have' glues for crafters and one (1) of them is this Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue. There are other crafters are using this Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue as well when I watch video tutorial. Since the Custom Cropshot summer sale is having all glue and adhesive at 25% discount, I grab my chances to own one of this Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue. Afterall, glue can bonds things together and it can be used not on for crafting.

From left to right :
Inkadinkado 97529 Humorous Birthday
Lawn Fawn Belinda's Borders
Bo Bunny SCT187 Camp-A-Lot
As stamps are at 20% discount as well, I definitely have to add some to my cart! I decided to have something out from my wish list as do not know why, I just find them so cute and adorable. Or perhaps I am going through the item-by-item in the stamp category and see which stamp sets catch my eyes. Oh, well! There are of course!
Even I already have some amount of stamp sets that related to birthday, I decided to add this Inkadinkado 97529 Humorous Birthday to my stamp collection as I find it really humorous. Those sentiment really useful in some situation and people especially when you have them inside the card! So meaningful!

Bo Bunny SCT187 Camp-A-Lot
The stamp designs in this Bo Bunny SCT187 Camp-A-Lot are so cute and really can be used in many ways not just in camping situation. The boot print can be used for a nice trail or border while the little map can be used for graduation or promotion with sentiments like, "Follow Your Destination", "You Make Your Way to Your Career Destination" and so on.

Lawn Fawn Belinda's Borders
Lastly, I chosen Lawn Fawn Belinda's Borders over my Lawn Fawn wishlist as this stamp set has inspired me to do something out of norm or they call it stress your stamp to the maximum use. I get the idea from Yainea that these borders can be used to create something else like she did for this card on the gingham!

A box of goodies
My goodies finally are on my hand today and I did not expect it come in a box as most of my items are actually flat items except that Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue. I think that why Custom Crops use a box instead of a padded envelope. Even that is the case, I am not sure why it is such a big box! My items are actually filled up only half of the box depth! Due to that big box, the postman unable to deliver to me at my house and have me go to the post office to collect instead. I waited for another day to get my items which I been wondering why I need to do so as the notification slip just written 'box'. Once the postman surrender my box at the post office, I really shocked!

October Afternoon Very Merry: Bake the Cookies - Front
Like previous order, Custom Crops included a quarter part sample paper for me. This time is the same October Afternoon Very Merry: Bake the Cookies that I got from my previous order. The difference this time is that I get the top part of the quarter. Not bad that I have three of a quarter of the 12x12 October Afternoon Very Merry: Bake the Cookies pattern paper on my stash! I bet if I order again from Custom Crops next time, I might get the same pattern paper and that give me a piece of 12x12 October Afternoon Very Merry: Bake the Cookies.
October Afternoon Very Merry: Bake the Cookies - Back

Hopefully in the next blog post, I am posting cards that use these supplies and stamp sets!

No comments: