Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Spellbinders Nestabilities and Jenni Bowlin Inkpad

I been surfing Oh My Crafts online store for past few days ever since they have this President Day sale as well as 20% discount on order over USD$20. Who do not loves discount especially when Oh My Crafts offer 20% discount on order over USD$20 which usually they only offer 10% discount only.

Furthermore, they have this American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neopolitan Jar stamp in stock which is my wishlist. I select this stamp set and put it in my shopping cart. Then I browse through other product as it needs to be over USD$20 to entitle the 20% discount.

Spellbinders Nestabilities S4-129 Classic Scallop Squares Small 
Finally, I settle for another Spellbinders Nestabilities. I choose the Spellbinders Nestabilities S4-129 Classic Scallop Squares Small as I would like to make baby announcement tag. I choose this scallop squares as I need to coordinate the square to the stamp of baby details in Hero Arts CL145 Baby Girl. It took me some time to find the size of the Spellbinders Nestabilities whereby I measure between Spellbinders Nestabilities S4-129 Classic Scallop Squares Small and Spellbinders Nestabilities S4-127 Classic Scallop Squares Large.

Back : The actual dies
Well, for some reasons, I did not purchase right away. Actually I am waiting for the last day of sale as I am hoping that Oh My Crafts will have another discount coupon. Well, it is my bad that I have this hope as after few days I login to my accounts, the American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neopolitan Jar stamp is out of stock! I am so disappointing.

Ranger Jenni Bowlin dye ink pad - Stick Candy
As the 20% discount condition is only applicable when my total purchase is more than USD$20, I have no choice but to select another product. I browse through the items I want but most of them are out of stock. In the end, I select one of the Jenni Bowlin dye inkpad. I encounter this inkpad during Kelly Marie Alvarez, owner of Lawn Fawn use it in her Lawn Clipping video. Well, since I only need a very minimal amount to hit the USD$20, I decided to purchase this Jenni Bowlin dye inkpad and give it a try.

I quickly made my payment this time to avoid the same situation of out of stock happening again. However, there is no update from Oh My Crafts until three (3) days after I made my payment. On 24 February 2012, finally I got an update from them that my package is shipped.

Today, the package is arrived at my doorstep. Again, I have to really find some time to make some cards using these new supplies and tools I been purchasing for the past few months. It seems that time is not enough for me as I a juggling between my office works, house works, my six years old daughter home works as well as taking care my three (3) months old baby boy!

No comments: