Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Additional Copic Ciao Markers

My leftover bonus still allow me to accomplish some of my wish lists after investing on the embossing heat tool. :P I am considering whether to take another set of Copic Ciao set or just pick a few colors.

Well, the Copic Ciao set has sold out and only left with Copic Sketch set which is much expensive compare to Copic Ciao set. Even my leftover bonus allow me to spend that amount, but I am kind of stingy on spending the money on that Copic Sketch set.


From top to bottom : Copic Sketch YR15, Copic Ciao B45 and YG03
In the end, I get two (2) Copic Ciao, B45 smoky blue and YG03 yellow green and one Copic Sketch, YR15 pumpkin yellow.


Note :
Pre-order for Copic markers are now open. Please refer here on how to order! Thanks!

No comments: