Sunday, August 21, 2011

Christmas Birthday

Christmas Birthday - Front
This is my first card after months of stopping crafting due to some personal issue.

I got this card idea from Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Foods and Drinks and Craftyhazelnut's Challange #34 - Christmas Birthday. I would like to challenge myself in Charisma Cardz Challenge #33 - Negative Space as well. Thus, this card is made.

Close-up : Cupcake replacement of Christmas tree
Since it is Christmas birthday, I have a great idea of using Hero Arts CL461 Wishes Come True for this combined theme. I masked off the Christmas tree in the circle message and stamped the message with Christmas tree masked off on a light yellow card. I replace the Christmas tree with a cupcake from Hero Arts CL382 Wonderful Birthday. I purposely colored the cupcake base with red and green to give Christmas feel.

Christmas Birthday - Inside
Inside the card, I decided to put some message and decoration since the front of the card is too simple and blank. I stamp the party birdie from Hero Arts CL382 Wonderful Birthday on the inside of the card. I purposely colored the birdie hat with red and green again to give Christmas feel.

Close-up : Party birdie and "Happy Birthday" message
"Happy Birthday" message bubble from Hero Arts CL394 Message Bubbles is stamped on top of the birdie to make the remarkable message.

Theme : Christmas Birthday
Title : May All Your Wishes Come True This Holiday Season
Code : BW#008
Dimension : 10.16cm x 15.24cm or 4" x 6"
Type : Horizontal fold
Inlay : None with stamped images
Price : RM4.50 (excluded shipping fees)

Please e-mail to msgkeeper@gmail.com for order by quoting the card code above.

If you would like to have a similar design of these items or individual item, please e-mail us at msgkeeper@gmail.com for order. Please do include the color or theme you prefer, purpose of the item(s) (farewell, retirement, birthday and etc) and message (if any).

This card is entering the challenge(s) organized by :

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Glad you are able to craft again - hope you continue to - this is a super card - love that circular stamping - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 34 - hope to see you again soon. x

NGCARDS said...

A fantastic card! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz! xxx

xxxtglxxx said...

Really great card, and I love the sentiment! :)

Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Vee said...

This is really lovely. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
xx Vee